Well friends, the time has come. Mere hours remain in our call for submissions for: The Masters Review Volume IV with stories selected by Kevin Brockmeier. Guest judged by one of today’s most inspiring authors, this collection of ten stories showcases the country’s best emerging talent — the Who’s Who of new writers. $5000 is awarded to the winning authors in addition to a place on The Masters Review platform. Authors will be exposed to editors, agents, and publishers across the country.
- Previously unpublished works of fiction and narrative nonfiction only
- Up to 7000 words
- We accept simultaneous submissions as long as work is withdrawn if it is accepted elsewhere
- Multiple submissions are allowed
- Writers must not have published a novel-length work at the time of submission
- Standard formatting please (double-spaced, 12 pt font, pages numbered)
- $20 reading fee
- Submissions are not limited to writers in the US. All English-language submissions are welcome
- $500 award
- Publication in a nationally distributed journal
- Exposure to over 50 literary agencies
- Contributor’s copy
- All writers are part of an exclusive mailing. We send our anthology to editors, writers, and literary institutions across the country
For more information, click here.