We are thrilled to announce that registration is now open for our online Summer Workshop! If you cannot attend a larger workshop, this is the perfect opportunity to get your story or personal essay edited and polished by an expert in the field.
Here’s the nitty gritty. We’ve queried literary magazine editors and authors in the field to bring in a field of instructors that are experts in reading and writing. Your work will be evaluated by the literary magazine editors you want to submit to, the authors you enjoy reading, and by workshop’s end you’ll have a piece of fiction or personal essay that is polished and submission ready.
Our official list of instructors is still forthcoming but we are pleased to announce Ashley Farmer, editors from theNewerYork, our editorial team, and special guest authors will all be reviewing manuscripts.
Please submit works of fiction and creative nonfiction up to twenty-five double-spaced pages, or 6,250 words. All genres and all styles are welcome.
Attendees will receive:
- line edits from our copy editor
- an editorial letter and personal feedback from one of our instructors, including specific notes on suggested revisions to your story (developmental edits)
- cover letter suggestions from our editorial team
- suggestions on literary magazines and contests that would be a good fit for your work
- a story that is publication ready
- a copy of The Masters Review Volume II with Stories Selected by AM Homes
Early Registration: $299 (July 1 – July 15)
Regular Registration: $350 (July 16 – August 31)
For more info, click here. Or click the SUBMIT button below to register now!