Our annual remote Summer Workshop is around the corner! We are excited to announce the editors who will share their expertise with us this year. The editors have years of industry experience, working with journals such as Tin House, American Short Fiction, and The Paris Review. If you need help getting your manuscripts in shape for submission this fall, look no further. Registration will open on August 1st, and be sure to sign up early, as spots are limited!
- an editorial letter from your instructor with specific suggestions and developmental edits that will help elevate your story to the next level
- PDF of materials including craft essays from The Masters Review, editorial notes on what we see from the slush pile, information on submission strategies, and additional advice on submitting
- automatic inclusion in a forthcoming Masters Review contest
- suggestions on literary magazines and contests that would be a good fit for your work, along with reading recommendations from your instructor
- an archived copy of The Masters Review anthology
- Writers will receive feedback no later than September 30. Early submissions may yield earlier feedback